Please read this document carefully. This Agreement authorises the user to access this website and the website information displayed therein and contains important information thereto. By accessing this website you imply your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Tregawne Giftware fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any information, which you volunteer to Tregawne Giftware will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Tregawne Giftware does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or joining our mailing list). Any information, which you provide in this way, is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Tregawne Giftware only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Tregawne Giftware (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation May 25th 2018. (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Only to contact you should you fill in the email form on our website and request such contact or place an order.
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
Data on website forms that you submit – Name, Phone Number, Email and Enquiry Nature
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
a) Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
Consent of the data subject:
– When requesting contact from us and filling in the email form on our website we will only use the data provided to respond to you. Your data will not be sold or transferred, and we will not store your data for any longer than necessary. Should you place an order, you can request what part of your data we store, where, and how.
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
6. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will not be shared with any third party outside of Dexterous Designs LTD. If this becomes necessary to help you with your enquiry, this will be fully explained to you in advance and consent will be sought.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary.
8. Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data. But failure to provide contact details it means we cannot respond to your question or send out any order placed.
9. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING AT ANY TIME, WHERE CONSENT WAS YOUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests, or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
10. Transfer of Data Abroad
WE DO NOT TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA.
11. Automated Decision Making
WE DO NOT USE ANY FORM OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING IN OUR BUSINESS.
12. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
14. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our Director Marc Eggleton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Tregawne may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- -To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site or by emailing us.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
PO Box 48
WR10 3YE UK.
tel: 00 44 (0) 1386 861800
This document was last updated on 17th April 2018